The General Manager is responsible for customer and team member satisfaction, brand standards, and profitability. He or she will lead the team to ensure execution of organizational objectives and initiatives and achievement of restaurant goals. The General Manager will select, develop, and effectively lead a high performing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures a pleasant experience for all customers, responds to customer complaints or inquiries.
- Ensures orders meet and exceed customers’ satisfaction.
- Supervises the day-to-day task assignment and performance of team members.
- Manages all matters relating to team members – recruiting, hiring, training, coaching and performance management.
- Ensures accuracy of employee time keeping and payroll reporting.
- Plans and prepares work schedules and coordinates daily assignments and activities of team members.
- Adheres to all city, county, and state regulations.
- Ensures standards on food preparation and handling.
- Ensures execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies, procedures and practices.
- Prepares daily deposit.
- Completes daily paperwork and other reports.
- Conducts periodic inventories.
- Maintains a clean restaurant at all times.
- Ensures profitability.
- All situations must be avoided that may create a conflict of interest including outside employment.
- All duties must be performed in a manner that is free from unlawful harassment.
- The General Manager will be able and willing to perform all duties of a typical restaurant team member.
- Possess a positive commitment to customer service.
- Be a leader in following all Company policies and procedures.
- Provides motivation and learning opportunities for fellow team members.
- Effectively implements solutions to restaurant challenges.
- Displays outstanding work ethics at all times in the areas of honesty, efficiency, professionalism and dependability.
- Displays punctuality and a neat appearance.
- Displays initiative in improving restaurant and personal performance.
- Be knowledgeable of products, pricing and promotions.
- Always demonstrates leadership qualities.
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must pass online training and receive Serve Safe Certification.
- Must pass the background check and drug free workplace requirements.
- Must possess a valid drivers license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- This position requires constant standing, bending, and reaching.
- Ability to perform tasks in all areas of the restaurant which may include exposure to the cold while working in the cooler/freezer and while maintaining the parking lot and exterior of the restaurants perimeter.