HHA’S Needed 1st Shift
Visiting Angels is the fastest growing, most reputable, non-medical homecare service in the US today. Our purpose is to provide alternatives for those in need who wish to remain at home rather than move to a nursing facility. We are passionate about upholding our excellent reputation and we are looking to hire the very best caregivers to help us!
Join our employee-based family of Angels! We care about the individual needs of our staff and pride ourselves on matching the needs of each patient to each Caregiver. We are currently looking for caring, patient, compassionate and reliable CNAs and HHAs who have a genuine interest in working with senior citizens and others in need of assistance.
The ideal candidate for either of these positions will possess the following:
- 1+ years experience or your CNA certification
- A love for the senior community
- A compassionate, upbeat attitude
- Good English and communication skills
- A strong commitment to reliability and ethical behavior
- Ability to perform light housework, prepare meals, run errands, etc. for clients as needed
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Flexible schedules
- Paid Training
- Friendly, helpful office staff