Plato's Closet is all about being fashion savvy and shopping smart. We're part of a nationwide unique recycling retail store specializing in clothes for teens and twenty somethings. We buy and sell the latest looks in clothing and accessories from the hottest brand name designers for girls and guys.
To help promote all aspects of the business including the buying, pricing, selling and merchandising of inventory in the store. Team Leader responsibilities include opening/closing of the store, LEADING AND DELEGATING projects daily, promoting a high level of customer service and selling, pricing and merchandising of inventory.
We're looking for energetic associates who appreciate style and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced team oriented environment. MUST have PRIOR RETAIL and CUSTOMER SERVICE experience, proven leadership skills, excellent communication skills AND good time management skills. We offer a great employee discount and flexible schedules that compliment your lifestyle.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Ability to count register correctly each evening/morning from the cash register.
- Ability to delegate tasks and continue to double check everyone’s efficiency
- Achieve personal and store sales goals by applying sound customer service and sales protocol.
- Become familiar with products, brands and prices and make recommendations of products, including their features and benefits, to suit customers' needs. Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by adding items to the close of the sale.
- Develop proficiency in operating computerized sales tracking system for all sales transactions, buys, returns, etc.
- Exemplify high standards of moral conduct.
- Greet customers immediately, determine their needs, and handle all transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Maintain a positive and constructive communication with the staff
- Price and ticket items appropriately based on pricing/buying guidelines. Restock store following management guidelines. Maintain store displays and follow store housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedures.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store without supervision.
- MUST be 18 years or older
- Prior leadership experience IS REQUIRED (minimum 1 year). Can include positions such as Shift Lead, Crew Leader or Key Holder
- MUST have excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- MUST be able to work VARIOUS shifts weekly AND weekends
- MUST be able to work well as a team member and to take and follow directions
- MUST have POS experience and be computer literate
- MUST have reliable transportation
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, up to 8 hours a day.
- Bending, rotating, and reaching conducive to a retail environment and to receiving, pricing and stocking merchandise.
- Lifting up to 40 lbs. without assistance.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old