We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Restaurant Bartender.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Summary of Position:
Provide timely, accurate and friendly service while preparing the highest quality beverages for our guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take beverage orders from guests and servers.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Restaurant’s standard drink recipes.
- Learns the names and personally recognize our regulars.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the register system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable).
- Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks, appetizers for bar patrons.
- Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
- Clear and reset tables in bar area.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to restaurant manager.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
- Be available to fill in as needed and perform duties to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Have working knowledge of beer, wine and liquor and common drink recipes.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a cash register.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.