Caregivers Needed for All Shifts - No Experience Necessary!
Visiting Angels is the fastest growing, most reputable, non-medical homecare service in the state. Our purpose is to provide alternatives for those in need who wish to remain at home rather than move to a nursing facility. We are very passionate about upholding our excellent reputation and we are looking to hire the very best caregivers to help us!
Join our family of Angels! We care about the individual needs of our staff and pride ourselves on finding the right client for each caregiver. We are currently looking for caring, patient, compassionate and reliable individuals who have a genuine interest in working with senior citizens and others in need of assistance.
What does a Visiting Angel do?
As a non-medical, living assistance service, care for our clients will range from simple companionship that may include ADL’s, i.e., light housekeeping, meal preparation or errands for clients in need of a little assistance or for clients with dementia or Alzheimer’s. We also handle more complex cases when care is needed for a Multiple Sclerosis, stroke, cancer, or post-operative client in which bathing, incontinence care, personal hygiene and complex transferring may be involved. We also provide respite care when needed.
Caregivers needed for:
- From 1 day a week to 7 days a week
- 24-hour live-in jobs – short/long term
- Morning/Afternoon/Night shifts
- Weekend work
- Valid driver’s license- only if transporting a client\
- Ability to obtain a 2- Step TB and annual physical
- Clean background
- Compassionate, caring individual with the desire to help the elderly
- Flexible schedules
- Paid Training- We will pay to train you to get you ready to start your job as a caregiver!!
- Friendly, helpful office staff
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old