Join our growing team! Chick-fil-A of North Olmsted hires friendly faces who love to show hospitality and great customer service from the heart. As a team member, you will work in a fast-paced kitchen that serves over a thousand guests daily.
We are looking for outgoing, energetic people who are team players and love to serve others in a fast-paced restaurant environment. If you are interested in gaining working knowledge of general restaurant procedures we would like to talk to you.
Team member positions include food prep, cashier, kitchen, cow mascot, and host/hostess.
Day and night hours both available at this restaurant location.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 3 days including Friday and Saturday
- Must have reliable transportation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting and serving guests with enthusiasm, courtesy, and hospitality
- Taking orders and making accurate change quickly
- Preparing food orders for catering orders and in store
- Packaging food and beverage items and checking for product quality and consistency
- Serve to educate guests of products offerings and promotions
- Ensure guest complaints are resolved properly and swiftly
- Must be willing to learn and apply L.A.S.T. (listen, apologize, solve, and thank you!) principle in addressing guest complaints. This involves listening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the customer and providing positive and proactive solutions
- Must love to smile and connect with people
- Must keep guest trays clean and stocked, ready for use during busy periods.
- Must ensure proper posture is maintained while in the dining room
- Preparing food orders for catering requests and in store demands
- Packaging food and beverage items
- Checking for product quality and consistency
- Assist leadership in executing opening or closing procedures
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to standing for up to 9 hours and lifting up to 40lbs.
- Model and support clear communications between the front counter and kitchen staffs
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items
- Follow sanitation and safety procedures
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Greet guests to make them feel comfortable and welcome
- Follow Chick-fil-A’s operational policies and procedures
- Ability to handle multiple task at once
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
Pay Type: Hourly (competitive)
Position Type: Full-time or Part-time, 20-40 hrs. a week
Our Team member benefits:
- Flexible day and night hours
- Sundays off
- Opportunities for individual growth
- 401(k) options (if qualifications are met)
- Leadership scholarship opportunities
- Much more!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old