PREP COOK POSITION
- Prepare high quality food items for our guests.
- Follow recipe and presentation guidelines to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Coordinate food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each table.
- Ensure proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous Line Cook or Prep Cook experience is a plus.
- You must be available to work between the Hours of 6:00AM until 4:00PM or 3:00PM until 11:45PM Monday thru Sunday
We participate in E-Verify, a program run by the US government that confirms your work authorization, based on the information that you provide on your Form I-9.