SHIFT LEADER POSITION
- Conducts table visits and talks to Guests to ensure guest satisfaction; investigating and resolving food quality / service issues. Responding to Guest inquiries and complaints swiftly.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of all hourly job duties.
- Assist Managers during their breaks and/or absence with managing shifts in accordance to Mimi’s Café Standards.
- Occasionally assists with hourly job duties (bussing, serving, host, cook’s line, etc), as needed.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous experience a plus.
- You must be available to work between the Hours of 6:00AM until 11:45PM Monday thru Sunday
We participate in E-Verify, a program run by the US government that confirms your work authorization, based on the information that you provide on your Form I-9.
Mimi’s creates a culture where our teams feel valued and their career goals can be achieved! We are committed to providing Teammates and Managers with in-depth training and development programs at every level, throughout their careers as well as opportunities for growth. Mimi’s fosters a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced, individual career aspirations are fulfilled and Mimi’s continued success is celebrated by all.
You may apply in the restaurant weekdays between 9:00AM and 11:00AM or between 2:00PM and 5:00PM