Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
Domino's is now hiring Managers for their West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, and Delray Beach area locations. MUST HAVE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE.
1. 401 S Olive Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
2. 2800 N Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
3. 1336 S Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL 33415
4. 1328 NW 2nd Ave, Boca Raton, FL 33431
5. 21073 Powerline Rd #39, Boca Raton, FL 33433
6. 20423 State Rd 7, Boca Raton, FL 33498
7. 4801 Linton Blvd, Delray Beach, FL 33445
Born to Lead
Being a Domino's Assistant Manager is more than just a job - it's a career. We're all about fun, but we take your career ambitions very seriously. As someone that likes a challenge, you'll love sinking your teeth into life as a Domino's manager. We want our people to enjoy coming to work, and Domino's managers are no different. Yes, you're responsible for the success of the store and its staff, but we still want you to enjoy achieving it. Chances are if you're having fun, everyone is.
Domino's Pizza loves Domino's people
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential. In other words, we want you to be yourself, and as a Domino's Asst Manager that's exactly what you can be. You'll get to flex your creative muscles, thinking up new ways to drive Domino's fun culture. Sell more pizza, have more fun! It's as simple as that. You'll have the chance to progress far quicker here. If you like the thought of managing your own million-dollar business, then Domino's Pizza is the place for you.
Drive your own career
Being a Domino's Assistant Manager isn't your average management gig. Domino's managers aren't just concerned with their own training; they're constantly supporting and pushing the team to go that one better. It's what makes it such a rewarding place to work. And the way Domino's works, it could be just the beginning. Many of our team members began their careers as Assistant Managers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From assistant manager to general manager to franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Job Requirements and Duties
As an Assistant Manager, you are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash Control, Food Management, Work to a Schedule, Perfect Image and Adherence to Standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & Punctuality, Transportation to/from work, Store Cleanliness, Marketing, and Profitability.
Those are the basics, but here’s what else you can expect:
General Job Duties
- Operate all equipment
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler
- Prepare product
- Receive and process telephone orders
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility daily
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside
- Fumes from food odors
- Exposure to cornmeal dust
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
- Talking and hearing on telephone
- Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks
- Depth perception
- Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
- The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions
Physical Requirements including, but not limited to the following:
- Most tasks are performed from a standing position
- For short distances for short durations
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72"high
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray
- To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24"- 30" and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push
- Trays may also be pulled
- Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station
- Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station
- Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day
- Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients
- Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward
- Eye-hand coordination is essential; use of hands is continuous during the day
- Frequently activities require use of one or both hands
- Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists
You MUST be 18 years of age or older.
You MUST pass be able to pass a background check.
You MUST have a valid driver's license and transportation.
Email your resume if you looking for this incredible opportunity.
- Valid driver's license
- Background check
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 18 years or older
- Reliable transportation to and from work