Coordinates activities of dining room personnel to provide fast and courteous service to guests by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sets up the buffet before guests begin arriving for breakfast. Displays the food and beverages in an organized and attractive manner.
- Cleans area around buffet by wiping, sweeping and/or mopping.
- Frequently checks buffet line for low food supply. Efficiently replenishes buffet with food, beverages, and/or supplies as needed.
- Maintains cleanliness of buffet area throughout the morning by reorganizing and tidying food area as necessary.
- Properly disposes of used plates, utensils, napkins and/or cups as necessary.
- Removes and disposes of leftover food at end of breakfast shift. Cleans buffet area according to established standards. Ensures inventory is stocked and properly stored prior to the next day’s shift.
- May keep daily or weekly records of foods used and consumed.
- May be responsible for keeping inventory stocked by ordering additional food and/or supplies as needed.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
Click APPLY NOW to apply online today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Kinseth Hospitality Corporation