AM/PM Service Assistant/DMO
- Clear, clean, and reset tables and clean chairs, booths, and floors after guests leave.
- Pick up, sort, and wash all china, silverware, glassware, pots, pans, and utensils, etc.
- Follow dish machine and/or sink procedures per IHOP SOP.
- Unload, un-box, rotate and store food, equipment, and supplies as necessary.
- Stock and rotate all needed supplies in the service areas and dining room.
- Dispose of all trash properly.
- Check restrooms hourly to ensure proper stocking levels of supplies and cleanliness of facilities.
- Perform all cleaning duties according to poster cleaning charts.
- Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by the General Manager, Assistant Manager, or acting supervisor.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Extensive Training
- Meal Discounts
- Real Advancement Opportunities