- Adjusts thermostat controls to regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, roasters, and steam kettles.
- Measures and mixes ingredients according to recipe to prepare soups, salads, gravies, desserts, sauces, and casseroles.
- Bakes, roasts, broils, and steams meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
- Adds seasoning to foods during mixing or cooking.
- Cooks and tests foods being prepared by tasting, smelling, and piercing with fork to determine that it is cooked.
- Ensures that items are prepared according to recipes and in a timely, efficient manner that prevents waste, ensures quality and guest satisfaction.
- Carves meats, portions food on serving plates, adds gravies and sauces, and garnishes servings to fill orders.
- Washes, peels, cuts, and shreds vegetables and fruits to prepare them for use.
- Cuts, trims, and bones meat prior to cooking.
- Bakes bread, rolls, cakes, and pastry.
- Follows proper procedures in handling food to ensure health and sanitation guidelines are met.
- Uses tools and equipment properly to ensure safety and avoid injury or damage to equipment.
- Assists in unloading trucks that arrive with supplies, storing and rotating inventory.
- Cleans work area, freezers, kitchen area and dish area to ensure proper cleanliness is maintained.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Click APPLY NOW to online today!
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
CRISIS MANAGEMENT: Must be able to handle a crisis in a calm, effective manner. This includes upset guests, fire, tornado, armed robbery and assault, bomb threats and accidents