Banquet Server - PM
Department: Banquet Waitstaff
Required Dress: Black dress pants, white collared dress shirt, all black non-slip shoes, plain black tie
Basic Function: To assist in the preparation, service, and clean-up of banquet functions. To meet and exceed our guests expectations.
- Employee must be able to properly set a dinner table.
- Employee must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Employee must be comfortable working with large groups of people.
- Employee must be able to communicate well with co-workers, management, and the kitchen staff.
- Employee must maintain a clean, safe work area.
- Employee must have knowledge of the pre-meal checklist, service standards, and how to properly clean up meal functions.
- Employee must be able to stay productive while working independently and with a team.
- Employee must be knowledgeable on how to serve all different types of meal functions.
- Employee must conduct themselves in a professional, mature manner at all times.
- Employee must follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the employee manual.
- Employee assumes all responsibilities as delegated by management and all other duties required to fulfill client needs and requests.
- Must be able to work Saturday nights and mandatory holidays
- Must be detail oriented and have a positive attitude
- Must be punctual, dependable, and able to use good judgment
- Must be willing to give the friendliest, most efficient service to guests
- Must be able to provide and maintain a clean and proper uniform
- Must be able to carry at least 30 pounds of a tray comfortably
- Valid Driver’s License
Comfort Suites Aaaw Enterprises Of Green Bay Inc.