Shell Customer Service Representative
The daily responsibilities of a CSR include providing excellent customer service to customers in the store and outside at the gas pumps, operating a cash register and lottery machine, tracking cigarette and lottery inventories, cleaning and stocking the store & parking lot, putting away vendor deliveries.
- Provides fast, friendly customer service to all guests.
- Operates a cash register and lottery machine.
- Tracks inventory in cigarettes and lottery tickets.
- Cleans store and parking lot as needed.
- Processes vendor deliveries and replenishes store product.
- Completes daily paperwork accounting for all transactions.
- Minimum age is 18
- Excellent communication skills
- Physical dexterity required (the ability to move up to 40 lbs. from one area to another)
- Ability to operate a computerized POS system
- Basic math skills and written/verbal skills
- Enthusiasm and team player
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old