- Answers phones, greets visitors and provides information as requested for the sales office.
- Distributes incoming mail and processes outgoing correspondence.
- Maintains sales office files.
- Prepares sales reports as directed.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and forms.
- Ensures sales office is kept neat and clean.
- Conducts property tours as requested.
- Meets and/or exceeds individual quantitative revenue and production goals set forth by the General Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Click APPLY NOW to apply online today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general accounting reports, policies & procedures, and instructions. Ability to read and implement safety policies & procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to complaints or inquiries from groups of managers, customers, employees and general public. Ability to communicate clearly in person, by telephone and in writing.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions in mathematical, formula or procedural form and deal with several abstract variables.
CRISIS MANAGEMENT: Must be able to handle a crisis in a calm, effective manner. This includes upset guests, fire, tornado, armed robbery and assault, bomb threats and accidents.
Browse similar jobs (259)
Overland Park, Kansas 66214