Assistant General Manager
Table 100 is Seeking an Experienced Assistant General Manager to Join Our Team!
We are looking for people who are:
● Upbeat and Positive
● Proven Leaders
● Self Actualized
● Great Motivators
● Team Oriented
The Assistant General Manager will assist the the General Manager in directing and supervising all aspects of daytoday operations of the restaurant with primary focus on all things hospitality. This individual will have a true passion for the restaurant industry and will always strive to achieve superior results through quality methods.
Summary of Responsibilities:
● Attitude and actions reflect the Eat Here Brands culture
● Act with integrity, honesty and maturity
● Exhibit a polished and professional image at all times
● Direct and maintain hospitality operations on a daytoday basis
● Foster a positive and growthcultivating work environment
● Maintain high safety and sanitation standards
● Create schedules
● Conduct inventory and place orders
● Process deliveries and convert invoices
● Develop and implement inhouse marketing to increase sales
● Assist in the preparation of P&L statements
● Assist in the facilitation of the interview, new hire and training processes
● Maintain excellence in food quality by upholding all recipe and product specifications
● Be a happy person and set a positive example! Your attitude will reflect on the entire team, and a happy team equals happy guests.
Skills and Requirements
● Must be at least 21 years of age
● Must have a minimum of 3 years of upscale or fine dining restaurant management experience
● Must possess professional communication skills, both oral and written
● Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills
● Ability to lift up 50 pounds
● Ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure
● Basic understanding of P&Ls
● Basic computer knowledge
● ServSafe and HACCP knowledge a plus
● Approximate 55 hour work week
The Grand Prize (Benefits)
● Work/Life Balance
● Insurance (Health, Dental and Vision) Individual and Family Plans Available
● Paid Vacation
● Unlimited Career Advancement Potential
● Competitive Salary + Bonus Potential
● Ongoing training
● Manager Dining Benefits
If you believe you have what it takes to be an asset to our company, we look forward to hearing from you!
About Table 100
Table 100 Restaurant & Bar, an Eat Here Brands concept, is a casual restaurant that combines an upscale and relaxed ambience inspired by turnofthecentury New Orleans with the culinary approach of a finedining restaurant. The restaurant features EuroAmerican bistro fare, a piano bar serving handcrafted cocktails and hospitality that is second to none. Adjoining the restaurant is Table 100’s conference center, which features a 3,500squarefoot banquet hall that can be divided into three private dining rooms.
Eat Here Brands is a people driven team. Our number one goal is 100% guest satisfaction. We also believe that the happiness of the people who work with us is just as important as the happiness of our guests. We have a strong culture, and we are looking to build our team around a set of core values that will help us to grow into one large happy family.
Eat Here Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer