Part Time Floor Technician
We have a part-time opening for a Part Time Evening Floor Technician.
Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per week and be available weekdays.
- Must have 3 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Wage: $10.00 per hour
- Valid Driver’s License
- English (United States)
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
ServiceMaster Services is seeking experienced part time floor technicians who has demonstrated experience maintaining commercial floors including VCT, tile & grout, stone and carpet.
These will usually be 3 to 4 hour Monday - Friday positions with shifts commencing between 5 pm and 6 pm. Additional weekend hours may also be available.
* Strip, refinish, buff and burnish hard surface floors.
* Machine scrub tile and grout floors.
* Clean carpets using extraction, low moisture encapsulation and roto/bonnet techniques.
* Treat and restore various types of stone floors.
* Clean upholstered furniture and cubicle panels.
* Other specialty cleaning projects.
* When necessary, perform cleaning tasks which can include trash removal, vacuuming, dusting, mopping and restroom cleaning.
* Follow all company and client rules, policies and regulations.
* 3 years of experience demonstrating increasing levels of responsibilities and accomplishments as a floor technician.
* Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
* Demonstrated experience and expertise in refinishing VCT, machine scrubbing ceramic tile and stone floors, and cleaning carpets.
* Able to work independently and efficiently to complete tasks.
* Able to effectively communicate with co-workers, management, tenants and customers.
* Able to read, understand and follow written communications including product labels.
* Ability to think on feet, solve problems and make adjustments.
* Physically able to be on your feet the entire shift and perform all tasks which include walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, crouching and lifting.
* Valid driver's license, clean driving record and reliable transportation.
* Able to lift 75 lbs. and carry a 12 lbs. backpack vacuum cleaner.
* Pass criminal background check and drug screening.
This position pays $10.00 per hour depending upon experienced and work history. Benefits include holiday and vacation pay.