We are seeking outgoing associates to welcome and assist customers; stock shelves; perform inventory control; use the computers to cashier, place orders and keep records; help keep the store tidy; and have fun! Most important is superb customer service skills in a sometimes stressful and busy environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, including a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Home improvement knowledge a plus
- Fluency in another language, in addition to English, a plus
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive Compensation
- Store Discount
- Opportunity to grow with company
- Fun & active work environment
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Salespersons and all associates are responsible for providing legendary customer service. They offer the solutions to the customers needs. Every job within Ace ultimately impacts the customer directly or indirectly. Customers are the reason we are here; without them we wouldn’t be.
Every Ace team member is expected to pledge to keep the customer first and foremost regardless of his or her job. The promise we make to every customer is, “We pledge to be Ace helpful. Helping you is the most important thing we have to do today.” This promise guides us to choose actions that best meet the customer’s needs.
Minimum requirements for this position include:
- Education/Training: High school degree or GED equivalent, some college preferred. Poses a knowledge of hardware related products along with a willingness to learn.
- Previous experience in a retail environment either in marketing, sales, establishing relationships and working with customers.
- Skills/Knowledge: Knowledge of retail computer systems, MS Word and Excel a plus.
- A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business and customer.
- Must be able to lift frequently to load and unload store/customer orders.
- Ability to stand for extended period of time.
- Move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, bending, kneeling, climbing ladders and perform all functions as set forth.
Browse similar jobs (1841)
AURORA, Colorado 80013
Aurora, Colorado 80013