We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Sales Representative.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
This position is responsible for consistent and accurate sales presentations to guests, achieve defined sales targets, and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This is not inclusive of all duties, just the essential functions of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Effectively deliver required sales targets.
- Present Sales Process consistently and accurately.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and quality sales presentations.
- Adhere to company and industry best practices.
- Keep current on sales information and materials.
- Keep current on and support the company's marketing strategies.
- Attend and actively participate in all sales and training meetings.
- Set and review performance goals weekly, monthly and annually.
- Lead by example in both professional and personal life.
- May be responsible for group sales presentations.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Indicate minimum requirements necessary for this position.
- No prior sales experience required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
- Presents oneself as a professional role model
- Problem solving
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES AND REGISTRATIONS:
- Maintain appropriate state license/certification based on state requirements