Great American Cookies offers a creative and exciting work environment that focuses on championing brands and the people who build them. We employ individuals who are hardworking, inclusive, respectful, enthusiastic, and real. We like candidates who cannot only think strategically, but who also know how to roll up their sleeves and work side by side in stores.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Handles incoming calls or inquiries from prospective customers or clients
- Assists customers effectively by solving customer disputes
- Provides customer additional information or explains services
- Discusses products offered and ensures customer satisfaction
- Tactfully handles confrontational or stressful interactions with the public
- Accurately captures customer information
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Acts in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner toward customers and co-workers at all times.
- Good knowledge of short order food preparation, serving, and operation of short order lunch and dinner program is most essential.
- Exerts high degree of energy and drive to meet customer demands.
- Performs effectively and safely in an environment where there is constant change and minimal direct supervision.
- Capable of making quick and appropriate decisions.
- Takes action to meet customer needs.
- Can anticipate bottlenecks in service and acts to resolve them.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to communicate viewpoints and concerns to fellow employees and managers in a constructive manner