VKC Group is a restaurant management firm that owns and operates restaurants in the Houston area.
Our philosophy is to establish a friendly yet professional relationship with our customers through mutual respect and dignity. With years of experience and established relationships our energy, innovation, and presentation of creative solutions have expanded our growth. Our immense growth is due to our high standards of customer service, quality products, and our devoted employees.
We provide all who work with us a friendly, cooperative, and rewarding environment which encourages long- term, satisfying, growth employment.
Great American Cookies offers a creative and exciting work environment that focuses on championing brands and the people who build them. We employ individuals who are hardworking, inclusive, respectful, enthusiastic, and real. We like candidates who cannot only think strategically, but who also know how to roll up their sleeves and work side by side in stores.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Calculate the bills accurately
- Maintain sufficient amounts of change in cash drawer and balances cash drawer and receipts at the close of the shift
- He/she may also be required to document discrepancies, train new cashiers, and assist customers in locating specific items.
- Assist customers in locating specific items.
- Ensure excellent guest service
- Maintain product quality standards
- Perform any other duties deemed necessary
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Walking and standing for the entire shift
- Able to reach and stoop during work
- Able to lift and carry objects as and when necessary
- Strong reasoning skills and decision making processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- More than 1 year of restaurant service experience
- Must be more than 21 years old