FUN, ENERGETIC, ENTHUSIASTIC, TEAM PLAYER…
Do these words describe you? Are you looking for a new opportunity where you're not only working but having fun, too?
If your answer is an enthusiastic “YES”, join the Five Guys team!!!!
It’s pretty simple. We are all about people, delivering phenomenal customer service, and making the best burgers and fries!!
Did you know …
- EVERY Five Guys meal is prepared ONLY when the customer orders
- We only use fresh beef, and don’t have freezers in any of our stores.
- We use real potatoes to make our fries fresh every morning.
Five Guys is currently looking to hire Crew Members. The Crew Member is a vital position in the Five Guys operations. They are trained to work in many different positions within the restaurant.
What Are We Looking For?
The ideal candidate is upbeat, guest-focused and enjoys working with people on both sides of the counter!!
Skills and Requirements
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and some holidays
- Work/Life Balance
- Real Advancement Potential
- Competitive Wages
- Secret Shopper Bonus Potential
- Ongoing training/industry certifications
- Free Shift Meals
Ready to join our team? We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Five Guys provides an extensive training program to help provide new Crew Members with everything they need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment. Crew Members learn valuable new skills that can help them develop a career for their future.
Erewhon, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer, who offers a work environment that emphasizes coaching, training, and mutual respect for co-workers, managers, and customers.