To maintain cleanliness standards for all hotel guest rooms and/or other assigned areas in a timely and organized manner to ensure guest satisfaction
- Cleans and services assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards
- Reports needed repairs according to procedures to supervisor and/or maintenance.
- Responds to housekeeping requests from guests or management in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keeps linen room locked and linen cart neat and organized according to standards.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor immediately.
- Equipment Used: Carts, vacuum, wet and dry mops, various cleaners and cleaning tools
- Basic English necessary
- Experience helpful but not necessary. On-the-job training.
Other Desired Skills:
- Comfortable with making empowered financial decisions
- Able to work within a team
- Leadership mentality
- Ability to create memorable moments for your guests
- Valid Driver’s License
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors.
Meyer Jabara Hotels is a multi-branded hotel management company, owning and managing hotels that size from 90 room boutiques to 508 rooms in a full service convention hotel setting.
Our successes in opening new build hotels as well as repositioning existing hotels is recognized industry wide. As a hotel management company, we focus on top line revenue growth and effective cost controls that deliver results that always improve the overall value of any hotel asset. We deploy an entrepreneurial approach to the hotel business, managing hotels for our partners the same way we manage the hotels we own.
We provide a full range of hotel management services including but not limited to asset management, sales & marketing, revenue management, accounting services, human resources and risk management.
Meyer Jabara Hotels has distinguished itself as an employer of choice within the hospitality industry. Our hotel management teams have a history of longevity. The current average tenure of our General Managers exceeds 11 years. This is accomplished by creating a culture where associates are encouraged to reach their fullest potential.
A unique company culture and training program make the Hilton Ocala one of the most “leading edge” companies with the employee's total well-being in mind. This focus on the employee and the “team” has led to so many employees retaining their employment for 10+ years.