ARE YOU….an enthusiastic leader who thrives on serving guests and leading/developing an outstanding team??? Then you may be a perfect fit for our organization. In addition to a great work environment, we offer:
- The opportunity for a PERSONAL LIFE with a 45-48 hour work week
- Restaurant closes at 10pm (managers usually out by 11pm)
- Closed on Key Holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter and July 4th)
- Top pay (based on experience) with bonus opportunities
- Assistance with health care insurance costs
- FREE manager and crew meals
- Two weeks paid vacation
- To be part of small franchisee owned organization…become part of the family…not just a number
TAKE CARE OF THE GUESTS AND CREW….EVERYDAY! POSITIVELY REPRESENT THE ZAXBY’S BRAND…EVERYDAY! To make this happen we need you to:
- Mission: “Create ENCORE experiences that enrich lives one person at a time!”
- Create a welcoming environment that both crew and guests will RAVE about!
- Ensure the best quality product is served with a smile to every guest…everyday
- Ensure team members are well trained and contributing to an ENCORE work environment that perpetuates excellent service to our guests…everyday
- Assist GM in making sure the restaurant is properly staffed in accordance with labor goals
- Assist in hiring and training team members who are a good fit for our culture and enthusiastic about supporting our mission statement
- Assist in purchasing food, beverages and supplies as needed to maintain high quality products for our guests while meeting P&L food cost goals
- Communicate constantly with crew and other managers regarding standards and goals.
- Assist GM in ongoing communication with owners regarding operations, updates, issues, HR, maintenance, etc. via phone and email
- Execute all systems daily to ensure a clean, organized restaurant prepared to deliver quality food
- Provide daily reporting functions as required
- Keep neat, timely and accurate records
- Develop crew members to their fullest potential with ongoing training and feedback
- Increase sales and profits through great team members by providing ENCORE experiences to our guests and managing food and labor costs
- Be a Zaxby’s Brand Cheerleader!
- A positive, outgoing attitude and a strong work ethic
- Must have at least one year experience as Shift Lead or above
- Computer skills for POS, reports, labor scheduling and inventory
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Childhood friends Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley opened the first Zaxby’s restaurant in 1990 in the college town of Statesboro, Georgia. Their goal was to provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere that would keep guests coming back for more. As a licensee of Zaxby’s Franchise, LLC, we strive to exhibit those original values. This job is offered by Wings Over the South, LLC, ROC Solid II Foods, LLC or River ROC, LLC, not Zaxby’s Franchise, LLC. If hired the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.