You want to be a part of this Zaxby’s team! In addition to a great work environment, we offer:
- Top pay with merit raises
- FREE crew meals
- Paid vacation (based on number hours worked after two years)
- Flexible schedules
- Attendance rewards
- Closed Key Holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter and July 4th)
- Advancement opportunities
- Store closes at 10pm
Your part…prepare the BEST CHICKEN EVER while wearing your dazzling smile and demonstrating a strong work ethic. We’ll teach you the rest!
- TAKE CARE OF THE GUESTS!
- Prep, cook and plate AWESOME CHICKEN and Zalads that make our guests SMILE!
- Follow food safety guidelines
- Unpack and store incoming deliveries
- Keep back of house clean and remove trash
- General cleaning and maintenance of equipment
- Strive to maintain a positive work environment
Childhood friends Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley opened the first Zaxby’s restaurant in 1990 in the college town of Statesboro, Georgia. Their goal was to provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere that would keep guests coming back for more. As a licensee of Zaxby’s Franchise, LLC, we strive to exhibit those original values. This job is offered by Wings Over the South, LLC, ROC Solid II Foods, LLC or River ROC, LLC, not Zaxby’s Franchise, LLC. If hired the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.