Taco Cabana is seeking Cashiers! Maximize the guest experience by greeting guests, working the register and drink station, listening to the guest’s order, ringing the order on the register, taking payment from the guest, and filling the drink order (at drive-thru and where self-serve drinks are not available). May be assigned to work multiple stations throughout the shift.
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and / or ability.
- Must be 18 years or older (Alcoholic Beverage Commission requirements).
- Must possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money accurately.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent desired.
- Basic knowledge of the functions of cash registers preferred.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Must have exceptional guest service skills.
- Must be able to perceive and react to the needs of others.
- Must be organized, flexible and able to deal with various personalities.
- Bilingual skills in English and Spanish is preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have the ability to lift and carry items up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to work in an environment which is normally 85ºF to 90ºF.
- Must have the capacity to stay in one bodily position and location for a prolonged period of time, mobility to get to other stations within the restaurant, stretching, reaching, bending, walking and standing.
- Must be able to listen attentively and communicate, both verbally and in writing, with guests, supervisors and co-workers.
- Must be able to read and follow written instructions.
- Maintains stock levels of cups, lids and ice.
- Maintains stock levels of beverage and dessert products.
- Serves beverage (including alcohol) and dessert products (front-line only).
- Double checks outgoing orders for accuracy (drive-thru only).
- Follows product preparation chart and recipes.
- Assists in the training of new hires.
- Works within all company policies, procedures and standards.
- Preserves and protects the best products in the industry.
- Ensures Company standards are met or exceeded by operating a clean restaurant.
- Operates a well maintained facility.
- Ensures restaurant delivers orders accurately and consistently.
- Compliant with Company attendance policy.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel, and also to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Fiesta Restaurant Group - Taco Cabana