A Host/Hostess has one of the most important jobs in the restaurant. They are the make the first and last impression on our guests. Hosts must be warm, hospitable, enthusiastic, and willing to go out of their way to take care of guests.
The Host/Hostess must learn and understand the food menus, as well as methods of preparation of items. Hosts are responsible for taking delivery and carry-out orders over the phone along with welcoming and seating guests. They must be able to work efficiently, often times doing more than one thing at a time.
About Table 100
Table 100, an Eat Here Brands concept, is located in Flowood, MS and has the feel of turn-of-the-century New Orleans, featuring a piano bar with craft cocktails, Euro-American bistro fare created in an all-scratch kitche and hospitality that is second to none.
Eat Here Brands is a people-focused company from every angle. Not only is our goal to make guests happy, but we also truly believe that the happiness of the people who work with us is just as important as the happiness of our guests. We are looking to build on our set of core values that has worked so well for us in the past: to provide better quality product than any other restaurant, while also providing the best hospitality in the cleanest restaurant in town. We have worked very hard to maintain these standards while also developing a strong, team-oriented culture. At Eat Here Brands, we aren't just co-workers; we are a family.
* Work/Life Balance
* Paid Vacation
* Opportunity for Advancement
* Competitive Wages
* Ongoing Training
* Half Priced Shift Meals
* Prior experience in a full-service restaurant preferred
* Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
* Demonstrated ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
* Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication with guests and coworkers
* Ability to effectively implement the three Cs: coordination, consolidation, and communication
* Ability to stand on feet for an extended period of time
* Possess organizational and time management skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving, and decision making skills
* Ability to do a great job while also having fun!
If you believe you have what it takes to be an asset to our company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Eat Here Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Eat Here Brands LLC. - Table 100