Our ideal servers are detail-oriented, self-motivated and committed to providing outstanding hospitableness for each and every guest. As a server, you will work in a team-oriented, high-volume, upscale/fine dining environment to deliver the best dining experience to our guests by providing hospitable service to each and every guest you come into contact with. You are not an order taker, you are a “Table 100 guide.” Your job is creating a pleasurable experience for our guests and providing the best experience in town.
* Work/Life Balance
* Paid Vacation Potential
* Opportunity for Advancement
* Competitive Wages
* Ongoing Training
* Half Priced Shift Meals
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Valid Food Worker Card (where required)
* Ability to obtain liquor permit (where required)
* Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
* Prior experience in a full-service restaurant preferred
* Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication with guests and coworkers
* Possess organizational and time management skills
* Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving, and decision making skills
* Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
* Ability to stand, walk, and carry food/beverages for prolonged periods of time
* Ability to do a great job while also having fun!
About Table 100
Table 100, an Eat Here Brands concept, is located in Flowood, MS and has the feel of turn-of-the-century New Orleans, featuring a piano bar with craft cocktails, Euro-American bistro fare created in an all-scratch kitche and hospitality that is second to none.
Eat Here Brands is a people-focused company from every angle. Not only is our goal to make guests happy, but we also truly believe that the happiness of the people who work with us is just as important as the happiness of our guests. We are looking to build on our set of core values that has worked so well for us in the past: to provide better quality product than any other restaurant, while also providing the best hospitality in the cleanest restaurant in town. We have worked very hard to maintain these standards while also developing a strong, team-oriented culture. At Eat Here Brands, we aren't just co-workers; we are a family.
If you believe you have what it takes to be an asset to our company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Eat Here Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Eat Here Brands LLC. - Table 100