South Jersey Bakery LLC, headquartered in Paulsboro NJ, is a wholesale provider of a wide range of bakery products.
This job contributes to SJB success by performing preventative maintenance and emergency repairs on plant equipment. Models and acts in accordance with SJB guiding principles
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Assists maintenance team and supports all aspects of the maintenance department as needed, including general building and grounds maintenance.
- Completes plant work orders, accurately and on time.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Performs emergency equipment repairs, alone and with mechanics.
- Performs preventive maintenance on plant equipment and completes appropriate documentation.
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to read, write and understand polices, guidelines, specifications and safety standards
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Basic math skills
- Mechanical/Technical Aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in safety procedures
- Familiarity with American Institute of Baking (AIB), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) standards
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to work in accordance with quality, safety, and sanitation standards, policies and guidelines
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent and ability to read, speak and write English so as to assimilate, retain, and apply training and knowledge of job functions and recognize and communicate problems and recommended solutions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand for a prolonged time, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC. You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees. The Dunkin' Donuts trademarks, logos and designs are trademarks of DD IP Holder, LLC. Used under license.