- Proven electrical and machinery knowledge is needed to effectively apply for this position.
- Henny Penny knowledge is a plus and could lead to higher pay.
- Technology knowledge is a plus and could lead to higher pay.
- The work in this area is very sporadic (sometimes 10 hours a week, sometimes 0).
- Insures that workstations are clean at all times.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect.
- Strictly adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
- The qualified candidate will also need to be able to work in our kitchen, front counter, or prep areas when needed.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!