Sales Associate/Clothing Buyer
Clothes Mentor McKinney – Do you love clothes, jewelry and designer bags? You may have just found the perfect job. Clothes Mentor in McKinney is a women's fashion resale store like you have never seen before. We're hiring fashion-minded, customer service driven associates who want to have a good time helping others develop their style. Clothes Mentor in McKinney, a member of the nation’s largest resale chain for women, has part-time positions available for professional, energetic, ambitious associates. We will give you all the training you need to be successful in our fast-paced environment. Up to 40 hours per week available, including evenings and weekends.
We give our employees a 20% discount on items that are already 70% off of the original retail value. We get amazing clothing and accessories in our store every day.
We are a family company and we care about our employees. You will not find a better team!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Major Areas of Responsibility
1. Greet customers immediately, determine their needs, and handle all transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
2. Become familiar with products, brands, prices and make recommendations of products, including their features and benefits, to suit customers’ needs. Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by adding items to the close of the sale.
3. Buy used product, reinforcing the customers’ purchases and sales to the store. Invite customer to return to the store to buy and sell along with promoting the image of store concept to them.
4. Price and ticket items appropriately based on pricing/buying guidelines. Restock store following management guidelines. Maintain store displays and follow store housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedures.
5. Develop proficiency in operating the point of sale system for all sales transactions, buys, returns, etc.
6. Achieve personal and store sales goals by applying sound customer service and sales protocol.
1. Prior customer service experience preferred.
2. Ability to work well as a team member and to take and follow directions.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Sales and goal-oriented.
5. Must be computer literate.
1. Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, up to 8 hours a day.
2. Lifting up to 40 lbs. without assistance.
3. Bending, rotating, and reaching conducive to a retail environment and to receiving, pricing and stocking merchandise.
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Opportunity for advancement
- Flexible schedules with lifestyle-friendly hours
- An employee discount on women's clothing and accessories
- Casual dress code