We have a full-time opening for a Store Manager.
- Must be available weekdays and weekends.
- Must have 2 years retail management experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Retail Store Manager
We believe that to be effective leaders at 7-Eleven, we must think about the needs of our guests and our teams before we tend to our own needs. We call this Servant Leadership, and it's the foundation of everything we do here. As Servant Leaders, we are guided by core values that we live by every day. These values help us serve our guests, our teams and our communities. They are the heart of 7-Eleven and what makes us who we are.
As a Store Manager, you'll contribute to 7-Eleven's success by leading a team to create and maintain an exceptional store experience for our guests. Essentially you will be running a small business with a solid, international company and brand behind you. The majority of your time will be spent coaching, supervising and directing the team; making operational and staffing decisions while ensuring world-class guest service. You will work to maximize sales and profits by using sound business practices to implement the 7-Eleven strategy, while setting a standard for guest satisfaction by making your store a model of our company's Five Fundamentals; Quality, Assortment, Service, Value and Cleanliness.
Being a 7-Eleven Store Manager isn't easy. In fact, it's pretty challenging. We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. The Store Manager training program provides training on store operations, fresh food and merchandising concepts and procedures, financial information and employee relations.
Responsibilities: What Will You Do?
- Oversee daily store operations, supervise employees and manage inventory
- Ensure sufficient staffing levels to meet the needs of our guests
- Develop successful sales plans to grow profitability
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate your employees
- Demonstrate leadership and promote a teamwork oriented environment setting high standards and modeling behavior for optimum guest service Implement new product lines and create strategies to introduce and promote them to our guests
- Promote 7-Eleven to your guests and community
- Ensure product mix and inventory levels are properly maintained to increase sales and control inventory
- Maintain safety and security of the store, properly documenting any incidents that occur
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws within the scope of the convenience/food store operation
- Demonstrated effective training, coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented team player/manager
- Ability to work flexible work schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays and on-call
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent guest services skills
- The Store Manager role requires constant standing, bending and reaching. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds is required.
Annual Base Salary: $35,000 - $40,000. Quarterly Bonus and Paid Vacation after 1 year.
Browse similar jobs (2807)
Browse similar jobs
- Earn Bonus Jobs
- Cleaning Jobs
- Communication Jobs
- Convenience Store Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Flexible Hours Jobs
- Full-Time Jobs
- High Energy Jobs
- Managerial Jobs
- High School Diploma Jobs
- Leadership Jobs
- Inventory Management Jobs
- Opener Jobs
- Paid Time Off Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Quality Assurance Jobs
- Training Jobs
- Weekend Jobs
- Work Nights Jobs
- Retail Jobs