smashburger was born to carry the torch for the modern burger lover. Where smash. sizzle. savor means a dedication to creating the best-tasting "cooked-to-order" burger. We start with 100% Angus Beef, smashed, seared and seasoned on the grill, placed on a butter-toasted artisan bun and topped with the highest-quality cheeses, freshest produce and condiments. A place where you can get a 1/3 or 1/2 pound burger with one of our great recipes or you can create your own. A place that is close to home and affordable. Where the energy is comfortable and relaxed. Where the food is served to you quickly and on a plate - not in a bag. -- smashburger is the better way.
- Leading & motivating a team to carry out daily tasks to effectively run a business
- Controlling day to day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies
- Ensuring that health and safety codes, and company safety and security procedures are followed
- Maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports
- Ensuring compliance with all Human Resources practices and applicable labor laws
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members, conducting performance appraisals, motivating, and training entire team.
- Building sales to meet and exceed store plan
- Ensuring company standards on equipment, facilities, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Previous experience in related industries is a plus, but not required.
- Completion of our paid management training class is a requirement.
- In addition to our management training, you will gain on-the-job training.