Responsible for directing the daily operations of a unit or units. Operates in accordance with prescribed policies and practices. Ensures compliance with standards for customer relations, food costs, safety sanitation, and product preparation and merchandising. May participate in image-building activities within local community. As highest management position within unit, is accountable for the unit or units and its operations at all times whether physically present or not.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Majority of duties performed, but not meant to be inclusive or prevent other duties from being assigned.
- Responsible for hiring and firing.
- Responsible for assessing all store employees performance; conducting quarterly assistant manager and shift leader and annual overall performance reviews for all employees.
- Responsible for partnering with GM and coordinating quarterly store crew meetings to share shift crew best practices and drive store growth and performance.
- Responsible for monitoring performance/customer service and morale of store employees.
- Responsible for handling disciplinary action and terminations of store staff (when necessary)
- Responsible for interacting with guests, monitoring store performance based on guest feedback and following up on consumer care compliments and complaints.
- Coordinate meetings with shop team.
- Provide ongoing training as needed regarding new products, promotions, policies, etc.
- Compliance with all federal, state and local labor laws.
- Ensure store budget is met per district manager/franchisee
- Ensure proper execution of new product introductions and marketing programs within store.
- Complete weekly food and paper inventory.
- Complete DCP and other vendor orders weekly as needed.
- Complete temperature & coffee calibration logs, and provide product order and throwaway sheets to central production facility daily. Also complete the Log Books.
- Complete daily cash management functions (cash reports, deposits, etc. in its entire)
- Complete weekly schedule for store personnel.
- Responsible for achieving satisfactory and passing scores on all Brand required inspections and Food Safety & Sanitation Inspections follow up is required on all network and regulatory visits.
- Responsible for creating store action plans to drive store performance around areas of opportunity.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of all equipment, stock areas, sales areas, building and grounds.
- Conduct random morning, afternoon and evening store visits to ensure compliance with store policies and procedures.
- Ensuring proper staff levels at all times for optimum scheduled times.
- Conducting regular travel paths throughout your shift and taking action on the results.
- Make sure that on every shift the person in charge is running the operations by shift coaching.
- Responsible for any other requirements/duties management may require.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC. You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees. The Dunkin' Donuts trademarks, logos and designs are trademarks of DD IP Holder, LLC. Used under license.