About this great opportunity:
Burger King is currently looking for bold, energetic people to join our team and manage a $1+ million dollar business. If you have the drive, a big smile and a passion for delivering excellent customer service, then we want to hear from you! Here at Burger King your job really can be all you want it to be!
As a Restaurant Manager at BURGER KING® Restaurants, you will be the second in command of the restaurant reporting directly to the General Manager. You will be responsible for scheduling work hours, completing truck orders, assisting the General Manager in the financials, operations and employee development. With strong performance, you will progress with many growth and advancement opportunities.
- Overall accountability for the operation of a single restaurant (10-45 employees) ensuring delivery on the Customer Promise, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability, and employee retention).
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program.
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in clean surroundings.
- Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes and policies.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2 years of management experience in a restaurant, retail or hospitality industry.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to stay organized in a fast paced environment.
- Strong math skills and Windows-based computer literacy.
- Must have good verbal communication skills.
- Successful experience motivating, mentoring and training a team.
- Reliable transportation.
Highlights of benefits:
- Career advancement opportunities, promotes from within!
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus incentives
- E-learning tools
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation
- Employee meal discounts
- Scholarship opportunities
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old