Fricker’s is the home for Fun, Food, Sports, and Spirits. We provide our guests with our famous Frickin’ Chicken Wings, awesome beer specials, and wall to wall televisions, but what separates us from the competition is the atmosphere we provide our guests. We believe that it is the people that work for us that create that atmosphere.
As a hostess, you are the first and last person the guests will see during their visit. We’re counting on you to make sure that first impression is excellent. As the last person they will see as they leave, it’s up to you to make sure the guests leave happy!
Your job responsibilities include:
- Greeting guests as they arrive and informing them of specials and events
- Thanking guests as they leave and inviting them back
- Managing a waiting list, seating guests, bussing tables, and assisting servers.
- Answering phone calls
- Entering carry out orders into the POS system, suggestive selling, ensuring orders are correct and handling money.
- Assisting servers and managers throughout the dining room.
- Making sure that every guest leaves happy!
What you can expect from us:
- We will present you with the knowledge and skills needed to be successful.
- We will constantly coach, teach and train you for your continued development.
- We will provide honest, professional feedback on your performance.
What we expect from you:
- A positive attitude.
- To be in your proper uniform and looking sharp every shift.
- To be flexible when necessary.
- Continued effort towards your own development.
- To follow company policies and procedures.
- To be yourself and have FUN!!
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Do you think you have what it takes to work at the home of Fun, Food, Sports and Spirits? If you do, click “Apply Now” and maybe you can be a part of our Frickin’ Team!
Thank you for your interest in applying with Fricker’s. We are always looking for great people and appreciate you taking the time to complete our application. If there are currently no immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for future opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that time. Again, thank you for your time.