Assist the General Manager in executing all aspects of the restaurant operations. May be assigned specific areas to manage within the restaurant.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Manage entire operation of restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Maintain critical standards for product and service quality, restaurant cleanliness and sanitation, and speed of service.
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Ensure guest service in all areas meets company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve the problem and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Accurately complete designated duties such as inventory control, ordering of products, cash control.
- Assist in optimizing profits by controlling product and labor costs.
- Communicate and oversee the execution of product promotions.
- Staff, train and develop hourly employees through hiring, orientations, ongoing feedback.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the GM.
- One to three years of restaurant management preferred, QSR experience strongly preferred.
- Willing to work 40+ hour work week. Weekends and Nights included.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have excellent customer service and employee relation skills.
- Must be detail oriented with the capability to oversee restaurant operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a fast pace restaurant.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
Opportunities for advancement available to qualified individuals.
Valid Driver’s License
18+ years old
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old