Wendy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or veteran status.
Wendy's is looking for Crew Members to join their team immediately!
As a Wendy's Crew Member, you'll enjoy the benefits of working in a fun, fast-paced environment where uniforms are provided, meal discounts are granted and there is plenty of room for career advancement. Who knows, this could be your first step to a huge career!
The Wendy's Crew Member is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our guests. Our customers are our number one priority, and if you feel the same way, you are guaranteed to succeed with Wendy's.
As the Crew Member, you must:
• Interact with customers in a pleasant and up-beat fashion
• Be punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn, reliable, and above all – honest
• Maintain a neat and clean appearance
• Follow food safety procedures
• Maintain a safe working condition
• Anticipate and identify problems and help find solutions
• Follow the direction of the Shift Supervisor and/or Wendy's manager
The ideal Wendy’s Crew Member will be able to maintain a professional appearance while providing high-quality customer service. S/he will also be able to work in a team setting.
Become part of our Wendy's team. Just click “Continue To Apply” below to get started now.
- Guest-friendly demeanor
- Must be at least 16 years old (Under 18 years old requires working papers)
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Up-beat and engaging
- Exhibit a sense of urgency
- Willingness to work on your feet
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- High school diploma or GED desired (but not necessary)
- Able to lift 50 pounds to waist level
- Part-time Employment (Limited Benefits)
- Competitive Wages
- Company Matching 401k
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Discounted Meals
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Tar Heel Capital