Wendy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or veteran status.
Our Wendy's fast food restaurant is looking to hire a Restaurant Manager who will join our fun, energetic and fast-paced team!
As the Restaurant Manager, you'll enjoy all of our Wendy’s restaurant benefits including provided uniforms, company medical benefits, meal discounts, tuition reimbursement program, company matching 401(k) retirement package, free meals, monthly bonus plan, paid personal days, and advancement opportunities – just to name a few.
This isn't just another restaurant job for a quick service restaurant; this could be your launching pad to a huge, successful career.
The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for keeping our restaurant exceptionally clean and well-run. S/he will assist the General Manager in day-to-day fast food restaurant operations and managing the staff of our Wendy's. These duties will include executing company policies, procedures and programs.
You will also love our products including our hot and juicy hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches and sea salt fries.
S/he has experience in business management, people motivation and is an excellent communicator.
As the Restaurant Manager, you will report directly to the Wendy's General Manager. Some of your responsibilities may be to:
• Comply with food safety procedures
• Work with management team to meet sales goals
• Manage food and labor costs
• Execute Wendy's company policies
• Monitor food inventory levels
• Manage and maintain safe working conditions
• Manage crew member employees
• Interview and recommend crew members for selection in hiring
• Provide proper training of crew members
• Maintain fast, accurate service and provide top-notch customer service to every guest that comes into our fast food restaurant.
The ideal Restaurant Manager to join our Wendy's team will support us by creating and maintaining an excellent work environment by providing leadership, direction and development to subordinate supervisors and team members alike.
Ready to join our Wendy's fast food team? Click “Continue To Apply” below to get started now.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Management/Supervisory/Mentor experience desired
- Fluent English-speaking and writing skills
- Experience in a food and beverage capacity
- Guest-friendly demeanor
- Highly collaborative nature
- Exhibit a sense of urgency
- Willingness to work on your feet
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Strong work ethic
- Up-beat and engaging
- Math proficiency
- Able to lift 50 pounds to waist level
- Competitive Wages
- Monthly Bonus Opportunity
- Company Matching 401k
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter)
- Meal at no cost when working
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Tar Heel Capital
Browse similar jobs
- Earn Bonus Jobs
- Communication Jobs
- Cashier Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Human Resources Jobs
- Hire Vets Jobs
- High Energy Jobs
- High School Diploma Jobs
- Leadership Jobs
- Medical Benefits Jobs
- Inventory Management Jobs
- Paid Time Off Jobs
- Retirement Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Tuition Reimbursement Jobs
- Fast Food Jobs
- Human Resources Jobs
- Restaurant Jobs
- Food Service Jobs