If you are interested in working in a fun and energetic environment while helping others become more health conscious, Smoothie King is the place for you!
Smoothie King is the nation's oldest retailer of nutritional smoothies, vitamins, and nutritional supplements. Currently, Smoothie King is seeking Store Managers.
Store Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years management experience required
- Must be available to work full-time (45-50 hours per week)
- Must have stamina to stand approximately 8 hours per day and lift products up to 55lbs
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle and resolve guest service issues
- Ability to handle and resolve team member issues
- Skills to use a computer and various software packages
- Ability to handle stress and high-volume operations
Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Perform all duties of Team Member, Shift Leader, Trainer, and Assistant Store Manager
- Manage a staff of approximately 6 to 20 Team Members
- Assign, oversee, and evaluate all duties
- Lead the team in preparation, sales, and service of products
- Understand company Standard Operating Procedures and follows directions as listed within
- Recommend promotion, transfer, or termination of team members based on performance
- Ensure all guests receive superior guest service
- Audit all systems and procedures for 100% accuracy and completeness
- Complete daily paperwork as well as bank deposits
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and/or weekends as business dictates
Competitive salary position! Pay based on experience.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Smoothie King - One Twelve Management Group, Inc.