Capstone Restaurant Group – A place where People, Hospitality & Integrity are Valued!!!
People are what drives our organization; without great people, we will not succeed. We will not get to the top, the Capstone, without our people achieving new heights!
Hospitality is providing a welcoming feeling to our guests. It’s warm, it’s friendly, it’s a sincere appreciation that the guest has chosen our restaurant!
Integrity is critical for all of our team members. We must be honest, we must be sincere, we must be consistent and fair. We must operate by doing the right thing!
We are always searching for talented team members, at all levels, that are interested in growing with us and are excited to provide our guests great hospitality, acting with integrity… every visit, every experience!
When you join the Capstone Restaurant Group, you will be given the tools to not only succeed on the job, but we will work with you to develop your skills to take advantage of the many promotion opportunities that we offer in all of our markets. We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in our diverse workforce. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where hard work and success is rewarded, and you are passionate about people, hospitality and integrity, we want to talk to you!
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The General Manager is accountable for the management and operations of the restaurant, ensuring that team members are hospitality focused, people focused and are performing their job duties and meeting expectations in all areas of their job description. The General Manager reports to the District Manager for the area and supervises Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders and Team Members. The General Manager operates the restaurant consistent with and supportive of the business plan set forth for their restaurant, while displaying the Capstone Restaurant Group values: People, Hospitality and Integrity.
- Recruit and hire staff, as well as to maintain a bench for future growth.
- Ensure all marketing plans are executed, including proper installation of POP and menu board elements.
- Ensure restaurant is staffed properly and Team Members are properly trained to do their jobs through effective use of training programs.
- Provide leadership by creating excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment to company objectives.
- Insure that correct inventory levels and all equipment is maintained in excellent condition through the use of approved vendors.
- Set an example by maintaining an excellent working knowledge and high level of proficiency in the performance of all phases of restaurant operations and technology.
- Supervise in accordance with established performance and operating policies as set out in the operations standards manual.
- Work with and motivate Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders and Team Members to perform up to their highest possible level of ability.
- Review preliminary P/L’s and forward all questions to your District Manager.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around high temperatures.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Perform job at continuous high pace, under pressure, while maintaining quality and speed standards.
- 3-5 years management experience in a quick service dining concept.
- Financial/Analytical aptitude including planning, budgeting, scheduling and P&L management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the restaurant.
- Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while delegating tasks appropriately.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- High sense of urgency.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
- Competitive Salary and aggressive bonus plan.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- Team Member discount programs, with financing options
- Team Member Meal Discounts
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- See a complete list at www.capstonerestaurants.com/careers
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the job.
Capstone Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.
I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group is an independently owned and operated franchisee of Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC and Hardee’s Restaurants LLC and, if I am hired, Capstone Restaurant Group will be my employer, not Carl’s Jr. Restaurants or Hardee’s Restaurants. Further I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group LLC is not acting as an agent for Carl’s Jr. Restaurants, Hardee’s Restaurants or any of its affiliates.
- Minimum Age
- 15+ years old
Browse similar jobs (768)
Buford, Georgia 30518
Buford, Georgia 30518