- Interacts with every guest in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
- Functions as a "sales person" by having a thorough knowledge of our food and beverage products. Informs guests of specials and menu changes, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and beverages.
- Processes guests' orders to ensure all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis. Communicates with host/hostess, bus persons, kitchen staff, and bartender, and coordinates entire station to ensure guest satisfaction with food and service.
- Completes all opening, closing and side work tasks thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Accurately accounts for all sales, discounts, promotions, and tip reporting in P.O.S. system according to company cash handling procedures.
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal skills with guests and co-workers.
- Functions as a supportive team member during the course of their shift.
- Position requires regular, reliable attendance.
- Must meet state minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages
- Requires at least 6 months of closely related serving experience, work experience in high volume or fast casual dining restaurant environment preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 20 lbs
- Requires the ability to walk, bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Frequently immerses hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions
Browse similar jobs (20)
Full-time, Part-time, Teen14414 US Highway 87 W, Ste 009l
Lavernia, Texas 78121
Full-time, Part-time, Teen539 10th St.
Floresville, Texas 78114
Full-time, Part-timeSeguin, Texas 78155