FuelMaster: Shift Manager
Shift Manager are responsible for supervising employees and general operations of the store. The ideal candidate for this position would possess excellent customer service skills to respond to the needs of customers. In addition, this candidate would be self-motivated and ready to assist the managers with any tasks that need to be executed to keep our facilities well-maintained and running smoothly and are responsible for assisting customers with purchases and handling merchandise and fuel transactions and related programs (i.e. gift cards, money orders, western union, and our Ambest & member program!) in a fast and friendly manner at the sales counter. Additional responsibilities include managing shelves and inventory, operating the cash registers, and maintaining the overall appearance and cleanliness in the store. We are looking for motivated individuals with great customer focus to maintain the store's energy and help us fulfill our mission of providing each customer with excellent customer service.
What Are We Looking For?
When you work in one of our retail stores, you execute as a team in all aspects of store operations. To be successful, you need a high level of energy, an excellent work ethic, a great attitude, a smile and the desire to ensure that customers’ expectations are exceeded each time they shop at our store. Our team achieves this by consistently delivering fast service, friendly smiles, and clean facilities to all of our customers. We’re looking for associates who enjoy interacting with people and working in a fast-paced environment!
We are always looking to hire quality candidates.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Providing prompt and courteous customer service
- Handling all types of store transactions for our products and services
- Maintaining a clean and pleasant store environment
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Ability to run accurate gas and diesel transactions
- Honest and friendly nature
- Ability to be at work on time as scheduled
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English
- Ability to work alone and work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and management
- Ability to work well independently with periodic supervision
- Experience in a similar position or proficiency in a similar task
- Ability to use calculator, computer, telephone, and other equipment as needed
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and a happy, smiling attitude are essential.
- Ability to perform repeated bending, standing and reaching.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays.