In our Dunkin locations, the store manager is responsible for the daily operations of their store. Customer service is a must. They must ensure compliance with Dunkin Brand standards relating to guest services, sanitation, safety, employee training and store merchandising.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete daily cash management functions (cash reports, deposits, counting drawers, etc.)
- Responsible for monitoring crew member performance, customer service and morale.
- Responsible for handling progressive discipline guidelines and terminations
- Monthly manager meetings for each new window and following through with shift leader and crew member training; execution of new products and marketing programs within store.
- Attendance at webinars scheduled by corporate.
- Complete weekly food and paper inventory.
- Weekly placement of DCP and other vendor orders weekly.
- Complete temperature & coffee calibration logs, and provide product order and throwaway sheets daily via the Red Book.
- Complete weekly schedule for store personnel ensuring proper staff levels at all times for optimum scheduled times.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of all equipment, stock areas, sales areas, building and grounds via travel paths throughout your shift and taking action.
- Conduct random morning, afternoon and evening store visits to ensure compliance with store policies and procedures.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for professional growth & development of shift leaders and crew members.
- Responsible for assessing all crew member performance.
- Responsible for coordinating store crew meetings to share best practices and drive store growth and performance.
- Responsible for achieving satisfactory and passing scores on all corporate store visits, RORs, Retail Food Safety & Sanitation Inspections and regulatory visits.
- Responsible for creating store action plans to drive store performance around areas of opportunity
Knowledge, skills and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job.
- 2+ years in a food service/retail environment
- 2+ years in a management position
- 2 or 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- General computer knowledge is the use of Microsoft Office, JDA BOS and NCR/Radiant.
Training/ Certification Requirements
- Basic Management
- Store Management
- ServSafe Certification is a plus!
This job posting has been provided by a Dunkin' Donuts franchisee, which is an independent business and is not owned or operated by Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or their affiliates. By clicking apply, you understand you are applying for work with a Dunkin' Donuts Franchisee, and not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC. You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees. The Dunkin' Donuts trademarks, logos and designs are trademarks of DD IP Holder, LLC. Used under license.