What do you seek in your career path? An opportunity for growth? A chance to succeed? A fun, exciting social environment? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At IHOP You'll discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every day. Why? It's simple-we found it's the best way to help people reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture, which welcomes and embraces our collective differences...and the strengths these differences create.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would enjoy, please apply now!
Primary Responsibility: To ensure that the correct orders go out to the correct customers as quickly as possible while adhering to quality standards; Head/Lead Food Runner
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Identify and properly separate orders in the hot food window
- Help servers run food to guests
- Help servers with pre-bussing and bussing tables as necessary
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to transport plates, glasses and baskets to and from dining room and kitchen
- Reading and verbal communication skills required
- Mobility required during the entire shift
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old