Front Desk Sales Associate
Do you want to work in a fun and fast paced environment? Do you enjoy helping others? Are you health and wellness minded? Do you want a job that has significant opportunity for advancement? If you answered yes to the previous questions, then we would love to talk with you.
Professional attire required.
- Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering phone calls,
- setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon arrival and selling
- Assists in maintaining professional front desk and reception area.
- Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder
- maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of therapy rooms, common areas and
- store room.
- Various duties as assigned by Clinic Management.
- Minimum of 1 year sales and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with members/ guests on the health
- benefits of massage therapy, membership benefits, and clinic policies and procedures.
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with
- clients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours
- Hourly + commission + bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life available
- Employee massages at reduced rates