Part-time Barbacks/Bussers/Server Assistants
HOURS OF OPERATION: 5:30am- 8:00pm
JOB PURPOSE: Assists bartenders and servers in their daily duties.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Maintain a flexible schedule based on business needs, including mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 60lbs, while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
- Ability to constantly move, talk, hear, reach, and stand. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- Discounted Meals
- Paid Parking
- Employer-Paid Airport Badging
- Airport Discounts
- Participation in Annual Bonus*
About SB&J Enterprises Inc.
SB&J Enterprises’ mission is to exceed the expectations of our guests, partners, affiliates and ourselves by passionately delivering quality product and exceptional service in an inviting environment, while strengthening the relationships and economy of our local communities.
SB&J Enterprises, Incorporated, a local leader in the airport concession industry, is a family-owned, minority business, operating in Charlotte-Douglas International Airport. For more than 30 years, SB&J Enterprises, has committed to providing both business and personal travelers, with quality products and outstanding service in a family-friendly environment.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old