Part Time FOH Team Member
- Answer phones and provide guest services in compliance with GPI standards. Ensure that each guest receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging each guest, maintaining outstanding standards, having solid product knowledge to answer questions.
- Operate POS system to process orders, accept payment and/or make change for orders.
- Assemble beverages and dishes for guests. Serve products to guest tables in the dining room as needed.
- Supply buffet warmer with product as needed.
- Stock and organize dishes, paper products, ice, pop, syrup containers and condiments.
- Cleaning to include, but not limited to: vacuuming dining room carpets, spot clean windows, doors and ledges, surfaces of video games and/or juke box surfaces, front of house equipment to include: counters, beverage systems, condiment stands.
- Plant care, i.e. watering, dusting.
- Set up and disassemble salad bar to GPI standards as listed in the Operations Manual. Fill and rotate product crocks as needed.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Complete all bus/dish duties as needed (see bus/dish job description).
- Other duties as needed for restaurant to run efficiently and effectively.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Must be able to arrive at the store at the scheduled time and maintain reasonable attendance at work.
- Must be able to read, speak, write and communicate effectively at the work location.
- Basic math skills required
- Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors, co-workers and guests.
- May need to lift food items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- May require a Food Handler’s permit.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old