Front Desk Associate
Reports To: Clinic Administrator
Function: Offering excellent customer service to guests and members, and selling memberships
- Outgoing, talkative, and friendly
- Optimistic, enthusiastic, communicates fluently
- Quick to connect with others and build rapport
- Comfortable socially & easy to approach
- Great Customer Service
- Strong cognitive skills
If you see yourself in the description of the behaviors, you’ll not only really enjoy this position, but you’ll excel at it. The major duties described below will come natural to you.
- Sell Wellness Plans and maintains consistently high performance
- Promptly and professional answers the phone
- Schedules clients with matching therapist or esthetician
- Welcomes guests and members as they enter the clinic
- Presents Wellness Program to all guests: conducts pre-chat, communicates with therapists, conducts wellness presentation customized to client’s needs
- Understands and applies the sales process
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of the facility
- Maintains client files
- Makes appointment reminder calls daily
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver’s License
- Hourly wage plus commission and bonuses.
- Employee massages at reduced cost.
- Employment growth opportunities.
Strickland & Shue, LLC/Provident Pace LLC