We are now hiring hardworking team members who want to work for a Value Driven Company who strive to make a positive impact on our employee’s lives and also the community. If you are looking to work for a company who has great work ethic and integrity with opportunities for advancement apply now!
Burger King offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We are looking for self-motivated leaders to join our team and every hour of every day will present you with new, exciting challenges.
The Assistant Manager (AM) supports the Restaurant Manager in living Company Mission Statement and Values and ensuring delivery of guest satisfaction through managing the daily operations of a single restaurant. The AM helps manage financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance across shifts for desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability and employee retention). The AM has full accountability for restaurant operations in the absence of the Restaurant Manager or Senior Assistant Manager. An AM should be able to work long and/or irregular hours, including extra shifts, as needed, for proper functioning of the restaurant.
Supervise and train team members
Maintain appropriate inventory levels
Ensure customer satisfaction
Implement quality improvements
1. Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
2. High school diploma or equivalent, with some college preferred
3. Demonstrated leadership skills with a minimum of one (1) year of excellent performance standards with a BURGER KING® Restaurant or a comparable work record, preferably in a restaurant or in the retail/hospitality industry
4. English language proficiency that enables speech clarity and proficient reading and verbal comprehension
5. Proficient math skills
6. The incumbent has completed the following internal certifications or is willing to complete them as required, including but not limited to, Guest Service Expert (GSE), Basic Management Training (BMT) and Serve Safe Essentials
7. The incumbent has completed internal certifications for Anti-Harassment Training and HR Legal Compliance Training or is willing to complete them within sixty (60) days from the start date in the position